Express your creativity keeping
the Dell Logo in focus.
Upload your design and
tell us all about it.
Alicia Souza is a happiness-illustrator who resides in fair-weathered Bangalore, India with her insanely-cute but naughty dog, Charlie. Her work has appeared internationally in children's books, magazines, newspapers and products. She is an INK Fellow and has done a number of talks for various TEDx's and universities around India.
In 2015, Alicia started her business and online store, designing and manufacturing happy, funny products that make people smile. Her products have since been flying off the shelves in over 50 stores across India.
Aniruddh Mehta is an artist based out of Mumbai, India. Trained in Graphic Design from the London College of Communications and a self-taught illustrator, he currently works as an independent freelance designer. He believes in finding the right balance between art and graphic design. He has worked closely in collaboration with Bhavishyavani Future Soundz, Qilla Records, Taxi Fabric, Adidas, United Colours of Benetton amongst others. He also goes by the moniker, 'thebigfatminimalist' and his style ranges from bold minimal forms to more intricate pieces exploring patterns and geometry.
Ashish Jose is a musician and visual artist based out of New Delhi . He is an established drum and bass dj who has played alongside various national and international & toured extensively in Europe representing the Indian bass sound at festivals including Dimensions Festival , Croatia last year. He is also a self taught graphic designer and was brain behind the Pythagoras Design , currently free lancing and working on his next visual dream .
Pranita Kocharekar is an independent artist from Mumbai, India. She studied advertising and graphic design, majored in Typography and is a self-taught Illustrator. She has worked closely with brands like Vodafone, Oreo, Cadbury 5star, Quickr Cars, Adidas, Chegg amongst others.
Other than commercial projects she thrives on self initiated projects. She has self published her first book of postcards called Until Next Time. She has written and illustrated multiple short stories on subjects like love, body shaming and mental illnesses on her social media handles. She likes working on projects that are humanitarian in nature.
You can have a look at her daily drawings and other projects on instagram.com/pranitart
Warning: file_get_contents(https://api.instagram.com/v1/users/2018510027/media/recent/?access_token=2018510027.1677ed0.ee8fa1e6faa447abb8a900f64dd40d9d): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request in /home/weloveyourwork/public_html/main.php on line 515
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/weloveyourwork/public_html/main.php on line 519
Dell Artist in Making - Rules and Regulations
The Promoter of this Activity is Dell India Private Limited (“Dell”), No 12/2-A, 13/1-A, Divyashree Greens, Inner Ring Road, Challaghatta, Varthur Hubli, Domlur, Bangalore - 560071. The Activity will be held throughout India, subject to these Terms and Conditions. This Activity is being conducted on http://dellcampassador.com/weloveyourwork/main.php.
“Artist In Making” (“Activity”) is an contest where site visitors can upload laptop skin/sleeve designs that are designed by them. As the entries are subject to votes, the entries with the most number of votes & those that are creative, will stand a chance to win a prize through this contest (“Contest”). The Activity begins on June 17th, 2016 and ends on 5th August, 2016.
Dell recommends that Participants read these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully prior to participating in this activity. An entry by the Participant or vote by the site visitor shall automatically mean his/her acceptance to these Terms and Conditions.
This Activity will be open to all Facebook account holders (“Participants”) subject to the applicable terms and conditions of Dell, Facebook or otherwise.
Each Participant can use only ONE Facebook account. Multiple account holders will be immediately disqualified from the Contest without prior notice or intimation.
How the contest works:
- Participants are to create designs of laptop skin/sleeve in a manner that best defines their personality. Once created, this entry will be placed against other entries by other users & will be subject to a voting system by site visitors.
- The entry with the most number of votes & creative in nature, will be selected as the winner.
- The winner of the contest will be selected by the 12th August, 2016 by a panel of judges from the design world & from Dell India Brand Managing team.
Brand Guidelines for designs:
- When designing designs for laptop skins, the participant must ensure that the Dell logo present in the centre of the laptop is taken into account while designing. Any design that covers or excludes the logo will stand disqualified & will not be considered as an entry.
- When designing designs for laptop sleeves, the participant must ensure that the Dell logo is placed neatly in the design or is part of the design. Any design that covers or excludes the logo will stand disqualified & will not be considered as an entry.
- The winner of this activity will win a Laptop. Other winners will win Bluetooth speakers or exciting vouchers respectively.
Terms & Conditions:
- Dell agrees that any personal information collected from the Participants pursuant to this Activity, will be in a manner in accordance with applicable laws.
- Dell reserves the right to add/modify/delete these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice and shall come into force with immediate effect. An updated version of the same shall be available on the Application. It will be the duty of the Participants to check the Terms and Conditions from time to time for any updates/amendments/modifications etc.
- Participation in the Activity, is purely voluntary and at the sole discretion of the individual. Participant agrees that he/ she has understood and is bound by the Terms and Conditions set out herein including updated versions thereof.
- Dell will coordinate with the local distribution agency or Dell authorized partner to deliver the Prize to the winner.
- Further, once this Contest is complete and a winner is selected, access to the webpage will be automatically removed.
- All photos/videos/audio files or other material submitted by any Participant under this Activity or otherwise shall be treated as his / her own independent personal views and submissions.
- You understand that all information & digital files is the exclusive work and property of the person from whom such Content originated. Dell does not claim any permanent ownership of your Content. You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post, upload, display, or sell on or through http://dellcampassador.com/weloveyourwork/.
- Dell and its affiliates do not acknowledge or agree or submit to any such content and further shall not be held liable for any defamatory, abusive language used and loss etc. occurring to any third party as a consequence thereof. Each Participant shall be solely liable for any claim / liability arising out of any material/photograph submitted under the Activity.
- Participant shall indemnify Dell or its affiliate from any loss that may occur to Dell or its affiliates due to non-adherence to these Terms and Conditions or due to submission of abusive, defamatory content for the Activity.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process that you employ for accessing the activity does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage own computer system.
- Though you retain copyright in each image submitted, the digital image file(s) submitted will not be returned or acknowledged.
- Obscene, provocative, or otherwise objectionable content will not be considered, and such determination is solely at the discretion of Sponsor.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an entrant can submit.
- Once you submit your entry to the contest, and if the entry does not violate any other clause mentioned above, Dell is entitled to use the design for promotion of this activity.
- The Activity is offered through support of “Facebook.com” and is solely aimed at individuals above 13 years of age, who in accordance with applicable terms, have sufficient legal capacity for accepting these Terms and Conditions. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, the relevant terms and conditions of Facebook.com are also applicable to this Activity.
- Dell reserves the right to remove, refuse or cancel access to any Participant in the event the Participant breaches the Terms and Conditions or Dell suspects a supposed breach of the Terms and Conditions by the Participant. Dell shall be under no obligation to provide any benefits accrued under the Activity in such a case.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions/ Activity implies any association or corporate or any other fiduciary relationship / binding between the Participant, Dell, Social Media and any other affiliate, nor can this be considered any kind of joint venture.
- While participating in the Activity, the Participant shall not infringe/ damage intellectual property rights belonging to Dell or third parties.
- Activity is subject to force majeure events and situations beyond control of Dell and its business associates.
- Dell takes no responsibility for the damages that the Participant may suffer due to errors or omissions affecting website content on the activity page.
- Participant hereby authorizes Dell to communicate with him/ her from time to time about the matters connected with the Activity. All communications hereunder will be subject to the applicable laws.
- By participating in the Activity, the Participant agrees that Dell or its affiliate may intercept and monitor any communication that is made hereunder, to the extent allowed by law.
- Participant unconditionally agrees that he/ she shall not: do anything which violates any of the Terms and Conditions; make any misrepresentations; do anything that does not comply with generally accepted Internet etiquette including (without limitation) the excessive use of inflammatory or antagonistic criticism ("flaming"), or wastefully and unnecessarily including previous communications in any postings; perform system abuse; propagate, distribute or transmit Destructive Code, whether or not damage is actually caused thereby; post abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libellous, offensive or sexually explicit material etc., or intentionally making false or misleading statements, offer to sell or buy any product or service, post material that infringes third party intellectual property, post information that he/ she knows to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law, etc.
- Dell shall not be liable for any delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible, corrupted entries, claims or correspondences whether due to error, omission, tampering, unauthorized data hacking, virus attack, hardware failure or otherwise. Further, Dell shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered by the Participants (without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive damages) howsoever caused, including, but not limited to, business interruption or loss of profits, business opportunities, or goodwill arising hereunder even if notified of the possibility of such damage, and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any remedy, or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of the Participants taking part in, winning or using any of the Prize won herein, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Employees of Dell, group companies, affiliates or anyone connected with the Activity and their families or employees are not eligible to take part in this Activity.
- There is no cash alternative and the Prize is not transferable and not exchangeable and may be subject to availability. Dell reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to vary the Prize with others of equal value, without assigning any reason or giving prior notification to the Participants. However, Dell shall not be liable for any delay or non-availability of a Prize herein.
- The Prize will reach the winners within 4-5 weeks from the date of selection of winner, provided the winner makes available his shipping details accurately and at the earliest. Dell and its partners are not liable for any delay in dispatch or delivery, additional expenses, omissions, re-routing, or acts of government authority.
- The winner of the Prize will bear all the shipping and handling expenses, if any. All applicable taxes and any other statutory levies as may be applicable from time to time in relation to the Prize shall be borne by the winner of the Contest. Dell or its associates companies shall not in any manner be liable or responsible for the same.
- Prize is awarded on an "as is" basis. Any and all warranties for the Prize are contained in the manufacturer's warranty.
- Dell reserves the right to offer the Prize to other Participants should a winner be unavailable, for any reason, after trying to be reasonably contacted by Dell , to accept the Prize or respond with the required details within 3 weeks of his/her name being announced as the winner within the Application page. In such cases, the winner will not be entitled to any compensation notwithstanding non-receipt of notification hereunder and intimation of selection of an alternative winner by Dell.
- By entering this Activity, Participants agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes if requested by Dell and agree to the use of their image and quotes for such publicity.
- Whenever called for, Participant will be required to complete all formalities as may be communicated by Dell or its affiliate including but not limited to providing his/her authentic and correct information, signing required documents, failing which he/she shall be disqualified. In case false information is revealed at any time after participation, the Participant shall be barred from the Activity and will become liable to return all benefits provided under the Activity.
- Participants found indulging in any malpractices such as cheating or creating dubious profiles etc., shall be disqualified and barred from the Activity at any time and shall not be eligible for any Prize. Any additional terms and condition of Facebook, Dell and its partners shall be deemed to be a part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All logos, trade mark and copyrights in relation herein shall be the sole property of Dell or its licensors, as the case maybe.
- Failure by Dell to enforce any of its right hereunder does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The decision of Dell and its Brand Managing team shall be final and binding and is non-contestable